WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT TEXAS LEGENDS VOLLEYBALL
- "....she has been spoiled by a coach with enthusiasm who actually coaches."
- "...She was awarded Best Passer for the 7th Grade!! Thank you so much for all the hard work you did this year. That is what helped her be so successful!"
- "Thanks so much for all you have done to help her.... I appreciate your encouragement and teaching her the skills and techniques she needs to play well."
- "I loved the way she was coached and what she learned during her season with you. She learned so much more than just volleyball skills (competitiveness, team work, respect, and how to play the game the RIGHT WAY).
- "Thanks so much for helping her improve her game!"
- "I really appreciate your positive encouragement... It seems to make a world of difference when someone gives them positive feedback while also explaining how they need to improve."
- "She was discouraged earlier that week.... However, I saw that change after being out there on the court each time you encouraged, coached, corrected, and praised her.... She came out of that scrimmage with her confidence back...."
- "I think she learned more from you in 2 hours than she has in 2 years! She's never really had the benefit of that kind of instruction."
- "I have heard so many positive words about you and your league from many dear friends. And, I want to thank you for taking an interest in her and making her feel so comfortable in tryouts."